The Warrior

Warrior in real life:

Sumon roy was drinking tea at a known tea stall during lunch time. The tea stall was situated beside his office. He used to sit there for half an hour for lunch break refreshment. A girl, aged about 23-24, hesitantly entered the stall. She had a transparent file on her hand. Some marksheets and certificates were found inside the file. Although there is no sign of cosmetics all over the body, but the sweaty and sunny face is quite charming. Mr. Sumon heard a few conversations between shopkeeper’s and the girls. The conversations were like that: (from suman’s point's of view)

Girls- Brother, could I get some rice or bread here?

Shopkeeper: Yes. We offer rice with pulses, eggs, vegetable, fish, chicken meat and goat meat. Please, tell me your Manu.

Girl- How it cost for rice with pulses?

Shopkeeper- rice, pulses and vegetables 35 takas only.

Girl- Just give me rice and pulses! Will it be 30 takas?

Shopkeeper- Well sit down!

Then the girl’s mobile rang. The girl received the mobile and said…

Girl: Yes mom!

Yes, yes, the interview session in bank is good! Do you take medicine? Yes, I have already had my lunch with fish, vegetables and rice? Yes, I will catch the train at 5 0’Clock. Tell brother waiting for me until I reach at station? OK, Bye.

Keeping the mobile, she stared at the outside anxiously for a few moments. She maybe thinking about the pictures of bringing the good day for sick mother and younger brother. There was a strong feeling of reverence came for that unknown girl. This age is higher than the girlhood but lower than adulthood. What is the freedom of women – I was craving to hear from her once. I wished her from my heart.

In this time of scarcity of job in market, oh! real warrior, you have come. You have come down to the hard battle field of war, by this you have won half of the battle and other half you will win after paying your living cost with your own income.

Until now, the incident may have been normal. Although” girl” you won the heart. The sequences of this play are more than that.

The shopkeeper arranged the plate of rice and placed it in front of the girl and spoke, Sister, I mistakenly add the vegetable on your menu, please take it!! You only pay thirty takas, not more than this.
Girl- but I’m just want rice and pulses. Shopkeeper- I forgot about vegetables… Please eat, I will take thirty takas …. It is mistake… If you don’t eat, I will lose so much food.

Like that I thought it was a mistake. During pay bill, I asked the shopkeeper, do you really give the vegetables by mistake? The shopkeeper came to my ear and said, is it needed to search benefits every time? I have to took for opportunities to make such maitakes; she is hungry. My sister’s age is the same and she stayed at my village home. The shopkeeper again busy with serving people.

Mr. Sumon left the tea stall with thinking, how I could find out who is better! The girl or the shopkeeper!!

Maybe one thing can be said, the warrior who realizes the war, knows how to pay the price of sweat and hunger.

Collected from nobleman story dairy.

the warrior- a young girl with struggling for life leading

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Protein

দ্রব্য মূল্য বৃদ্ধি ও নাগরিক ভাবনা

গ্রাম বাংলার লোককথা পঞ্চম পর্ব